Pokemon Online Blogspot Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Pokemon Pose Figure Giratina, Shaymin (Subarudo)?

Anyone know where i can buy Pokemon Pose Figure Giratina, Shaymin (Subarudo)? - pokemon online blogspot

These Pokemon figures are to be sold in Japan in late June 2008th I can not find where to buy online. No eBay or online toy store .. I do not speak Japanese, so I can not buy in stores ....... Japanese

This is a photo on the Japanese website
http://www.subarudo.co.jp/ct_pokemon_08_4.htm

Here is a translation into English
http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/2008/06/pokemon-pose-figure-giratina-shaymin.html

.. please.help There are four figures ... 1 box Giratina Otherwise ... Box 2 Giratina original form ..... Article 3 of the earth and sky form of Shaymin ... Due to the ¥ 399 $ per each field of 4th There are three boxes .... I would like the 4 digits ... I wish to pay please help .... a person living in Japan or know someone, aD I can buy it and ill pay for shipping and items .... Please, thank you .. .. by the method of presentation of the figures of power who are mobile

0 comments:

Post a Comment