Cannot Delete Torrent From Vuze Delete Blank Torrent File From Desktop?

Delete blank torrent file from desktop? - cannot delete torrent from vuze

So I downloaded a torrent from a website and create the file that I actually wanted to download the file, I used to, but they also created an empty file on my desktop.

The file is 0 bytes, and any attempt to move from my desktop or to discourage displays an error message indicating that the problem could be found. He says I need to check the item location and try again. I can not rename the file or change in any way.

How can I get rid of that empty file?

I thought, why not delete the file was empty because he already deleted the actual torrent file (which is used to start downloading the stream in my torrent client).

Well, that was not the case, how can I re-file torrent download and I tried to delete the empty file. If you drag the file to the recycle bin is empty, go anywhere, but the actual torrent file (which is used to start the download) is deleted in its place (if I did nothing to him!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment