Stick Cervical Mucus Before Period Should I Just Forget All That OPK, Cervical Mucus, And Monitoring Temp Next Month?

Should I just forget all that OPK, cervical mucus, and monitoring temp next month? - stick cervical mucus before period

This was my first month to try and even if I do not get my period (due 11/28 or 11/29), I am sure I am not pregnant. I stretch my cramping before my time. My breasts are a little a few days ago and now I feel normal, that's what happens before my period comes. I've got a BFN at 12 DPO intend to save my HPT extra stick for the next cycle.

Used in this first month of TTC, OPK and followed cm. No table, because I thought it was very long and complicated. In addition, the application will not predict ovulation, but only confirms that your ovulation retrospectively. Anyway, I'm struggling, as I with this next cycle a lot since I got pregnant with the times.

Many of you have said that the months in which to try to relax design. Should I, instead of trying too hard? I think the more you try, the bigger the drop. I never knew there were so involved in making a baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment